Sunday, January 09, 2011

Latest Sonogram

I assume that since my January 4th sonogram,
I have not heard anything from the doctor office:
*everything is fine
*doc it too busy
*or out of the office
*everything is fine. 
So, I will go with the best possible outcome, 
Everything must be fine. 
My powers of deduction and experience with 
sonogram technology leads me to believe:
The "report" page on the cd-r says,
Baby is measuring one week smaller than "date".
This is consistent with the previous sono, 
at that time, baby measured one week smaller than "date". 
So, baby is growing consistently, 
and just "IS" one week smaller than the calendar 
says "average" should be. 
I do make smaller babies. 
NOW<
my prayer is:
*continued consistent growth
*that we "make it" to full term
*that he position himself correctly soon
*that my knee stop getting swollen
(we will worry about genes and genetics later)
God has blessed us. 
Thank you Lord for getting us this far. 
January 2011
(wow! that was fun date to write)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I pray for your baby every single day, Summer. I pray for you, too. I pray God will give you a healthy little boy and that should he have other plans that he prepare you both for whatever is ahead.