Saturday, January 15, 2011

In Faith....

In Faith, 
I am packing my whole house. 
In faith, 
I am telling my children that we will move in June after school is out.
In faith, 
I am accumulating baby things,
with the assumption that all will be well and baby will be born healthy and on time.
In faith, 
I am giving my daughter "scary" medicines in hopes that they will improve her quality of life.
In faith, 
I move about my day intentionally. 
I am moving towards a goal that is unknown and uncertain. 
It is ridiculous to Assume we will get a great job straight out of seminary. 
In this economy, who are we kidding?
(God specializes in the ridiculous.)
In faith, I stand, the plan is God's. 
the chore to follow through is mine. 
LET'S GO GET 'UM!!
(can you tell they are still asleep as I write?)
January 2011 

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I have faith. God is so good. I know that I can trust him, even when it feels like I can't. I know he often hides the best moments in the midst of the hardest. I hope for your peace, joy, health, and prosperity. But, better yet, I have total faith that you, your husband, and your 4 children are safe in his hands. That whatever the future holds, God is in control. I love hearing who you are and what he is doing in you.