Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In my pain....

In my pain.... I got a chance to read a tad. This is a grand feat for me the mom. As I have not been on the computer in weeks.

Vicki Iovine in her book "The Girlfriends' Guide to Getting Your Groove Back"
"...life is like surfing; you catch a wave and ride it as long as you can, then you may wipe out, but all you have to do is hold your breath, dive down as far as you can go until the white water passes you, and then you can come up in time to catch the next wave. ..... True survival skills depend a lot on on that breath-holding bit. " pg 17

This too shall pass..........................

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I am SO sorry that you are so sick and miserable! I do hope the antibiotic drops are helping and you are able to get a little rest until it heals. I'm praying!

Having It All said...

Are you feeling better? I hope so! I hope your birthday was good after all. I had an ear infection a few years ago, and I can still remember the pain! I'm so sorry for ya! Check into Similisan products. I think they have them at HEB in the natural foods section. They have stuff for ear problems and eye problems. I know it's a little late now, but maybe next time!