Friday, August 04, 2006

Saddest Moment Ever!

Tiger kept pointing at a collage of pictures on the wall.
Every time he sat in his high chair,
He pointed emphatically at that picture!
I kept saying: "oh, da baby, look at dat baby Kenzie!"
Tiger kept pointing, almost angrily.
Today I took him over for a closer look.
He reached out...
deliberately....
and gently placed his tiny hand...
on the beautiful smiling face...
of his Granny!!!!!!
I was (and am) fighting tears.
I thought about calling but I just knew I would cry!
Luke is 16 months.
He knows something is missing...
and He knows what is missing.
We miss you.
Love,
Tiger, Kenzie and da momma.

1 comment:

Corey, Kelly, Alex, Blaize said...

How precious. Love you Mac and Luke and Sis and Jeremy. Kelly and I are doing great. We fly to Graduation in Minnepolis next Thursday through Sunday. WOW!!! Chao for now.

Dr. G