Saturday, May 27, 2006

Sidney E. Murray 1912-2006

My Granddad died at 2:30 pm on Friday May 26, 2006.
His wife, my Grandma, did not go to her follow-up appointment
with the Cancer doctor. She stayed with my Granddad.
The funeral is this Tuesday in Comanche, Oklahoma.
I don’t know more than that.
I am stuck here in the jungle.
Thank you for your prayers.
My Grandma has many decisions ahead of her.
Ruby just turned 90 and Sidney was 93.
They were married 72 years. (Yes, to each other!)
I counted 82 members in their family.
Great-Great-GrandParents.
5 Generations.
Summer Palmer
Memoral Day Weekend
May 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer, I was with Grandpa when he died on Friday. It was really hard. I didn't stick around for the funeral- I couldn't handle it. I am hurting with you, sis.

BJ