Saturday, April 08, 2006

Luke is 1 year old!

We picked up Luke's Aunt Brittney and his cousin Isaiah
the night before the big day!
We celebrated just a little at TGIFridays in Managua
on Luke's actual birthday.
Then we had a real party later with cake and balloons at home.
I can't believe my baby is 1 year old!
Time flies fast when you are having fun.
Cherish every moment!
Thank you God for my two precious babies.

April 4, 2006

TGIFriday's in Managua, Nicaragua


Amo a mi hermana mayor bib
He sure does love his big sister
Guayavera from Dona Mari
Chocolate Cake?!
NO, I'd rather have the steak and baked potatoes, Thank you
April 2006

2 comments:

Coralyn Happel said...

What a big boy!
Happy Birthday Luke!

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! And lots of hugs and kisses to all from Aunt Kate, I miss you guys so SO much!