Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got Coralyn back! PLUS ONE!!

Welcome Coralyn back to our brood.
And we are enjoying the addition of Coralyn's baby sister,
Amelia Cristin to our bunch!!
Yes, I have my hands full.
The Princesses started coming every day last Monday.
I have had a full week of chaos plus the few days of this week.
I am not sure this is the smartest thing I ever done but....
they are sure fun.
Amelia is 3 months,
Mason is almost 6 months,
Coralyn just turned 3,
Luke just turned 4,
and my big girl,
Mackenzie is 6 1/2.
Yes that makes 5.
I also have my hubby and his laundry.
Thank GOD for friends. I have had back up on this crazy adventure.
I love "putting into" the lives of these precious babes.
April 2009

2 comments:

Becky said...

and we love you!!!

Brittney said...

You do such a great job pouring into the lives of your nieces and nephew. Thank you for that. I love you.