Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break-- 4 kids

We Survived!!!!
We had a lovely spring break.
Mackenzie was glad to have a little entertainment on her days off.
We had the privilge of hosting her cousin, Isaiah, for the week.
Isaiah is a VERY smart 7 year old. Mackenzie had her work cut out for her keeping up with her big cousin.
Of course, I still had Luke, almost 3 now!, and their cousin, Coralyn, almost 2!!.
Yes, I had 4 kids for a week. Coralyn did go home at night. So I had 3 during the evenings and nights.
My friends at church are joking.... God is just preparing you!!
We laugh but :)
Isaiah did great. He missed home and family but he was very fun to have around.
We did plenty, but we had down time too.
They played together. They played alone. They watched TV.
They played outside. They played inside.
We went to the Zoo.
We went to the park.
We went to the "jumping party" (a bouncy house fun play place).
The Jumping Party was awesome. It was our first time to go.
Isaiah took off. Mackenzie was in hot pursuit.
Luke trailed by some but he tried so hard.
Coralyn stuck by me but she was right there in the middle of it. She even went down the HUGE slide with me. She really wanted to so I helped her. I did not like it. She loved it!
We did the zoo. We did the whole zoo. We did the zoo for hours.
We had another family with us; they have a 2 1/2 year old girl.
We all had a great time.
I am so glad we can spend time with family. Cousins are priceless.

No comments: