Friday, January 05, 2007

Been a while

I guess you have noticed...
I have not been blogging!
The children and I returned to Texas on November 26th.
Jeremy stayed behind to finish up some things
and do some traveling.
We traveled with the team from Corpus Christi, TX,
including my dad, PawPaw.
We missed DaDa but had a great time with
Cousin Isaiah, almost 6,
Aunt Brittney, Grandma, and PawPaw.
After DaDa arrived, Uncle Corey, Aunt Kelly,
and baby Alex, 10 months, came to visit.
It was our first time to meet Alex.
He is a delightful child.
He has good parents!
We "did" Christmas while the Gilberts were visiting.

More in a minute... nap for little boys...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! I miss you guys....am back in the DR again, where it's...cold??? Brrr. 60 out. And damp!

Anonymous said...

When are you coming this way? Can't wait to see you and the kids. If I can ever get Clint to sit down long enough, I will get the pictures off my camera of the State-side return of Jim, Jeremy and Clint! I guess you know by now the Clint is heading back down.....ALONE! Sure Jeremy can't go back for a few months?

Take care and let me hear from you.