Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bugs?!

If you had to choose,
which kind of crawly critter would you
rather have around your house?
The lizards that are on every wall (inside),
eat the flying bugs.
They don’t crawl on people,
they just leave tiny poop everywhere.
I have only seen a few cockroaches.
I don’t miss those.
Tiny spiders are more frequent visitors.
But the one that confuses me most
are the tiny dime size (or smaller) crabs.
How did they get in my house and office?
What are they doing this far inland?
What do they eat to stay alive in my house?
We do live close to the ocean, but not that close!
We do live close to a creek that goes to the ocean,
but not that close!
Where do they lay on the food chain of in-home critters?
I guess I don’t really mind crabs in my house!!!!!
Of all the Glorious critters God created…..
Tiny crabs in my house.
July 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»