Thursday, March 30, 2006

Corn Island

We tagged along with Clint and his mother on vacation
and Jim and Loyd on business.
We went to Corn Island off the coast of Nicaragua.
It was quite a trip. Luke and Mackenzie did great.
Luke slept in a little tent in our hotel room.
It was like having his own little room with a built-in mosquito net!
They both loved the sand and the water.
I know some of the pictures look surreal. But believe me, I was really there.
We took two (tiny) planes to get there, Puerto Cabezas to Bluefields to Corn Island.
Well, that was fun but....
We took three (tiny) planes to get HOME, Corn Island, Bluefields, Managua, Puerto Cabezas.
Why not a direct route?
This is latin america, they don't know the meaning of direct anything.
It was a great trip.
You should come visit.
March 25th, 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a good time. It has taken awhile to recover, but it was so nice visiting and getting to know all of you!

Take care of the precious ones and keep an eye on Clint. Someone needs to!

Let me know if you are coming to the US. It was good to hear about Chris and Becky's baby! Praise the Lord.

Give my love to all.