Saturday, February 25, 2006

So Much News

There is so much going on here. How can I ever keep you up to date?
We have just received and sent out another team.
This time, a Medical Team to Rosita.
Granny Viola could not go.
Her muscles are protesting right now.
Grampa is gone again. He was not even here for 18 hours!
Just long enough to do laundry.
(of course, he did not do his own laundry!)
Hazards of Mission Life.
Luke stayed standing on his own for a few seconds this week.
The airport weighed him at 21 pounds.
Yes, the airport is our "official" scale.
I won't tell you what it said I weigh,
but I will say I am at my goal!
Go, MOMMY!
Luke only has those two bottom teeth still!
I can't really complain.
Daddy says Luke won't get more teeth 'cuz he still wants Mommy Milk!
I don't mind!

No comments: